Event and Registration Associate
This position will work with various departments within YouthBuild USA to create and help manage event and conference web pages and registration forms using different data systems including CIVICRM, Drupal, and the DOL YouthBuild Community of Practice. The Associate will also assist with all administrative duties within the Academy for Transformation such as contracts, vouchers, invoices, check requests, as well as copying, printing, shipping, and other office related tasks.
- Assist event staff from multiple departments with reporting and post-event database clean-up.
- Upload and process contact data from various event systems into authoritative database.
- Understand, communicate, and interpret staff event processes and requirements and turn them into well-designed forms.
- Provide administrative support to the Academy for Transformation including but not limited to contracts, vouchers, invoices, check requests, copying, printing, shipping, etc.
- Create all on-line registration forms for 15+ events per year, with an eye toward streamlining the process.
- Design and create forms using CiviCRM, Drupal, and the DOL YouthBuild Community of Practice.
- Associates degree preferred.
- One or more years of experience with administrative duties.
- One or more years of web or database-focused experience.
- Comfortable learning new computer systems.
- Computer and Internet proficient: Microsoft Windows, Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Web navigation
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible and committed to excellence
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in a nonprofit setting a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in learning more about YouthBuild USA, please visit our website at www.youthbuild.org. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: Job Search, YouthBuild USA, 58 Day Street, Somerville, MA 02144 or you may apply on-line @ http://www.youthbuild.org/apply. Please apply by October 17, 2014. YouthBuild USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets.