Senior Credit Analyst
East Cambridge Savings Bank
Position Title: Senior Credit Analyst
Department: Commercial Lending
Starting Hourly Rate: $27.46 – $31.20
Deadline to Apply: September 1, 2015
East Cambridge Savings Bank’s Commercial Lending Division is actively recruiting for a Full-Time Senior Credit Analyst.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- 3 years commercial credit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Ability to analyze financial statements and effectively prepare written analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Sageworks preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Research and examine credit risks, assess credit history, and make a recommendation to approve or disapprove extension of credit.
- Responsible for conducting financial, strategic and competitive analysis for both Business and Commercial real estate customers.
- Prepare loan documents and comprehensive credit proposals for Board presentations; assist Commercial Credit Manager with presentation materials and approval process.
- Develop and analyze property cash flow information.
- Provide an assessment of loan condition and quality, assign credit grades on existing credits and oversee loan documentation as outlined in East Cambridge Savings Bank lending policies.
- Responsible for the tracking, collecting and reporting of loans that are incomplete due to missing documentation.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the Bank’s lending policies and procedures and identify deviations from policy.
- Responsible for presentation of written and oral reports to the Commercial Credit Manager. Perform periodic review of various industries and analyze the information to identify industry trends.
- Conduct in-depth review and analyze balance sheet and profit and loss statements presented by applicants for large commercial loans.
- Assess liquidity, quality of management, market position and overall business climate to estimate future profitability of business.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to Commercial Lending Officers as needed.
Contact Human Resources or visit https://www.ecsb.com/Career-Opportunities for more details.
Submit your resume to:
East Cambridge Savings Bank, Attn: Human Resources
344 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02141
East Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.