Executive Assistant/ Special Projects Manager
Codman Square NDC
The Executive Assistant/Special Projects Manager is responsible for a multitude of administrative and special project functions for this small, yet busy community development office which focuses on developing the neighborhood economically and socially through implementing real estate and economic development initiatives, along with community building and planning work.
The Executive Assistant/Special Projects Manager reports to the Executive Director, and works with all levels of the staff to achieve the agency’s goals/mission.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director. Includes managing the E.D.’s schedule, scheduling meetings, managing/producing executive-level written and verbal communications,etc.
- Staff, manage and implement special projects such as the NDC’s 35th Anniversary Gala, website upgrades, NeighborWorks Week, annual meetings, etc.
- Research legislative and programmatic issues relevant to the agency’s work.
- Manage Board communications including compiling, with the support of the Administrative Assistant, monthly Board packets, produce coherent and concise Board minutes, schedule Committee meetings, etc.
- Manage/coordinate production of agency-wide reports, working closely with Senior Managers.
- Support management of information technology functions, including resolving and troubleshooting around computer software issues, phone issues, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field with 3-5 years executive level support experience preferred. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with excellent computer skills (working with hard and software) with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs, including Excel. Typing 45-50 wpm a must. Seeking a self-starter, with tons of initiative, and a “can do” attitude.
Must be well organized and detailed-oriented with ability to “think on feet”, handle a variety of functions and tasks concurrently and work independently, under pressure, and multi-task with high degree of project and time-management capacity.
Send cover letter with salary requirements, and resume by September 25, 2015 to:
email@example.com or send to Executive Director, 587 Washington St, Dorchester, MA 02124. No phone calls please.