Marketing Communications Specialist
East Cambridge Savings Bank
East Cambridge Savings Bank’s Marketing Division is actively recruiting for a Marketing Communications Specialist.
Under the general direction of the Vice President-Marketing Officer, responsible for the communication, coordination, and implementation of Marketing programs and activities.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent through specialized coursework and training.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience, which includes marketing communication experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint and InDesign preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Project a positive professional image to the public and fellow employees in accordance with East Cambridge Savings Bank’s Customer Service Standards.
- Responsible for executing sales and marketing strategies for retail and lending divisions to retain current customer base and to acquire new customers. Ensure effectiveness of product promotional material, publications and correspondence.
- Serve as the liaison between the Bank and the advertising agency which includes communicating the needs to the Bank and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of Bank-wide Marketing programs.
- Draft press releases and coordinate correspondence with media outlets.
- Create non-product related ads. Oversee the production development of all Bank communications including internal communications, press releases, brochures, miscellaneous ads, countersigns, etc. Responsible for the coordination and/or creation of marketing communications which include Click RSVP; monthly eNews; EAnnouncements; and EAlerts as needed.
- Maintain Community Relations/Public Relations and advertising binders.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing efforts with various Marketing related service agencies and departments within the Bank.
- Coordinate communications through the writing of in-house correspondence.
- Assist Marketing Officer in recommending, developing and implementing procedural changes and new work methods.
- Act as liaison for department with lettershops, printers, promotional companies and various media representatives as needed.
- Assist in managing the development and implementation of branch merchandising strategies to promote the Bank’s products and services. Create and/or oversee the development of point-of-purchase materials to be used for merchandising and distribute with instructions as needed for branch merchandising. Negotiate and purchase specialty items for the Bank. Maintain inventory and coordinate distribution of promotional materials and giveaways. Maintain Division’s invoice binder and assist Marketing Officer with budget by tracking Division invoices and updating spreadsheet as needed.
- Coordinate the preparation of Marketing events such as seminars, workshops and community related events.
- Coordinate direct mail program, and other special projects (calendar contest, onboarding, branding, etc.)
- Conduct Bank advertising audit and prepare weekly tracking report. Ensure all advertising is in compliance and work with FIS for reviews. Prepare weekly advertising updates. Responsible for Banking Center signage and digital signs ensuring compliance at all locations.
- Retrieve household services information for monthly Retail Group meeting and update reports.
- Maintain knowledge of the Bank’s relative market area and competition.
- Keep abreast of the Bank’s products and services. Ensure that product offerings are compliant with federal and state regulations. Communicate compliance concerns to the attention of the Marketing Officer.
Contact Human Resources or visit https://www.ecsb.com/Career-Opportunities for more details.
Submit your resume to:
East Cambridge Savings Bank, Attn: Human Resources
344 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02141
East Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.