East Cambridge Savings Bank Mortgage Loan Originator
Job Opening: Mortgage Loan Originator
East Cambridge Savings Bank is recruiting for an experienced Mortgage Loan Originator to join our successful lending team. In this position you will originate residential lending products, refer commercial lending products, and act as a Banking Center team member working with other members of the Banking Center to meet performance goals.
Why work for East Cambridge Savings Bank? Our Mortgage Loan Originators benefit from:
• Base salary + commission + production bonus – No draw. Your salary is yours to keep and our commission and bonus plans reward for meeting production goals.
• Lending Terms for all kinds of borrowers – We are not so cutthroat with credit criteria of our borrowers. We try to work with borrowers and don’t just say no deal if they don’t have a specific number.
• Loan Operations in house – Your loans won’t get forgotten in the pile. Our processors, underwriters, and closers are centrally located in Cambridge, MA so you can check on the status of your loan and get regular updates.
• Benefits – a competitive benefits package that includes 75% reimbursement for health and dental insurance and a Defined Benefit (Pension Plan) fully funded by the Bank.
• Not just an Employee ID # – See how valuable your contribution really is to the Bank. You’ll act as a banking center team member and be recognized for meeting and exceeding your goals.
• Sell and cross-sell loan and deposit products and services to new and existing customers to meet established sales goals
• Interview loan applicants and work with the borrower to prepare a complete application
• Serve as liaison between all parties i.e. Brokers, borrowers, and the Bank.
• Keep abreast of residential and consumer loan products and applicable State and Federal regulations and compliance issues.
• Either 3 or more years of mortgage origination experience or 2 years of mortgage origination experience and 1 or more years related lending experience
• Familiarity with Middlesex County preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of secondary market underwriting guidelines
East Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.