Accounts and Services Review Coordinator
East Cambridge Savings Bank
DATE: NOVEMBER 24, 2015
TO: ALL EMPLOYEES
FROM: ANN MARIE ROBINSON, VICE PRESIDENT
SUBJECT: POSITION OPENING
Please be aware that the Operations Department is actively recruiting for a Full-Time Accounts and Services Review Coordinator.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Minimum of 1 -3 years banking experience.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail a must.
• Able to work in a deadline oriented environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Working knowledge of OSI-DNA a plus.
Employees are strongly encouraged to utilize the Employee Bonus Referral Program if they are aware of someone who meets the qualifications for the position. East Cambridge Savings Bank utilizes the Employee Bonus Referral Program to reward employees for helping the Bank recruit qualified candidates. If you refer someone for the position and they are hired the Bank will pay you up to $300.
Interested applicants should contact the Human Resources Division by Friday, November 27th at 3:00pm. Interviews will be scheduled with the respective Division/Department Head.
For more information please refer to the job description at https://www.ecsb.com/Career-Opportunities