This position will be located at Theroch Apartments in Boston, MA.
We currently have a great opportunity available for an experienced full-time Property Manager for a large apartment community located in the Greater Boston Area. As the Property Manager, you are responsible for effectively managing the physical apartment community, marketing brand recognition and maintaining an excellent relationship with its residents and staff. Also, the ability to work and negotiate with community partners within the property. The individual in this position must have a strong leadership, customer service, problem solving, decision making, multitasking, communication and organizational skills, as well as open to feedback and new ideas.
- Prepares and presents the property’s annual budget.
- Oversees timely collection and deposit of all rental and other payments due from residents.
- Reviews incoming rent schedules, scheduled rent increases, and renewals.
- Prepares and submits the monthly budget variance report.
- Provides required financial reporting.
- Makes recommendations to senior property management to address financial issues.
- Maintains budgeted occupancy goals.
- Required to submit incident reports, per company policy.
- Ensure the property’s move in, move out, and renewal processes are timely and accurate.
- Assists in the negotiation of contracts with outside vendors.
- Works with maintenance team to implement maintenance programs and controls.
- Ensures that interior and exterior of the site and facilities are maintained.
- Engages in all marketing initiatives, including but not limited to, adhering to marketing policies, submitting marketing reports, maintaining comparability studies, and implementing site resident retention program.
- Ensures quality of rental advertising and print material.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the competition, market and product knowledge.
- Approves rental applications in adherence to property standards, and all appropriate agency standards.
- Ensures the property is in compliance with all outside agency requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with Affirmative Fair Housing regulations and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action policies, including federal, state, and local governing agency requirements.
- Maintain protocol with security personnel regarding all property matter/incidents.
- Where applicable, ensure the property’s re-certifications are completed timely and accurately.
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent; some college a plus
A minimum of 3-5 years related experience
CAM/CPM, or other industry-related certification is a plus
Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to read, writes, and speak English
Knowledge of Yardi software & Landlord/Tenant Laws
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org