Project Hope seeks a seasoned Human Services professional to increase our employer partner base, provide job search support and conduct workshops for program participants. The Job Developer also collaborates with other stakeholders to develop successful strategies, monitors current labor market trends, recruitment practices and labor needs, and provide required internal and external reports.
- 3+ years’ experience as a job developer;
- Experience conducting workshops and providing individual counseling;
- Significant content knowledge of and experience in workforce development with a focus on low income community members and/or homeless families;
- MS Office and Internet proficiency;
- BA/BS in Human Services or related field.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org