First Hartford Realty Corp
Reports to Superintendent.
General responsibilities: Completing resident work orders, preventive maintenance, apartment turnovers, upkeep of grounds and completing weekly work schedules.
- Complete work assignments as directed by the Superintendent.
- Complete weekly work schedules with the approval of the Property Manager.
- Complete all work in a professional manner.
- Follow the preventive maintenance plan or the property’s mechanical systems.
- Responsible for sharing emergency call duties during non-office hours.
- Monitor the inventory system with the Property Manager.
- Assist with annual unit inspections.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Property Manager or Superintendent.
- Must have own tools
- Must have a reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- Prefer two years property maintenance experience
- Performs various maintenance functions including minor repairs that do not require the need for a license in the following areas: electrical, plumbing, appliances, flooring, carpentry, HVAC
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies. Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents and staff.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations.
- Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality.
Must live within 30 minutes of the property. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, climb and work on ladders, work with arms raised over head, stand/walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, bend at waist and knees to lift boxes, appliances, furniture, shovel snow, etc.
At First Hartford Realty Corp, we offer our employees a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, medical and dental insurance, life and long-term disability benefits, paid sick time, paid company holiday & vacation, and a confidential employee assistance programs EOE
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUMES TO JFERNANDES@FIRSTHARTFORD.COM OR PICK-UP AN APPLICATION AT SPRING GATE APARTMENT 52 HANNAH WAY, ROCKLAND, MA