Director of Children’s Center
Project Hope seeks a Director for its Children’s Center to ensure the smooth operation and delivery of high quality childcare to approximately 26 children (18 in a pre-school classroom; 8 in an infant/toddler classroom) in Dorchester.
Duties include curriculum development, oversight of teacher performance, regulatory compliance, enrollment and billing.
- EEC Director I or II qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience working in child care with diverse, low-income populations in urban areas;
- Strong organizational, supervision, relational and teamwork skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education preferred
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org