Collaborative Shelter Referral Coordinator
Project Hope seeks a highly organized individual to manage a federal grant program to identify homeless families in need of services in the Boston area and to provide resources for these families through outreach to other agencies. The Coordinator will establish and maintain operational and data based systems for the program. S/he will participate as a member of the Workforce Development team to review participants’ progress, needs and services.
- Experience in workforce development with a focus on low-income community members
- Experience with homeless families
- Experience with grant management activities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.