Greater Four Corners Action Coalition
The Greater Four Corners Action Coalition is a community based organization operating in the Four Corners neighborhood of Dorchester. The Coalition promotes neighborhood stabilization through addressing public safety and quality of life issues, organizing neighborhood groups, supporting economic growth and engaging area residents in strategic planning for the community.
The Administrative Assistant will promote the Coalition’s goals by providing administrative services and program support. Must be a self-starter. Must be able to work well with people in and out of the office. Willing to learn and share.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee daily operations of office. Billing and some bookkeeping. Assist with special projects and provide clerical and outreach support when needed.
- Inventory and supplies.
- Assist with fundraising efforts
- Maintain financial records
- Maintain mailing list
- Clerical support (filing, typing)
- Assist with preparation for community meetings
- Help coordinate volunteers (community service, interns)
- Assist scheduling meetings
- Support organizing staff with outreach efforts (flyering, phone calls, mailings)
- Lite Typing – 40 wpm
- Clerical experience
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Ability to speak Spanish helpful, but not necessary
- Must have knowledge of computer systems and be able to trouble shoot
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be available to work some evenings and weekends
- Event planning experience helpful, but not necessary
Starting salary $33,000, health benefits, paid vacation
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Marvin Martin – email@example.com
Resumes must be received by Feb 12th