We are looking for a dynamic and outgoing person to become the Occupancy Specialist for properties located in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of property management or the ability to learn quickly. Excellent organizational and communication skills are essential to this position.
The candidate must also have a strong work ethic, be detail-oriented, ability to work as a team player, and effectively multi-task.
This is a great opportunity for someone that can get the job done with a positive attitude in a supportive environment.
- Ensure that all required paperwork for move-ins, move-outs, renewals, recertification and internal transfers is processed in accordance with all federal/state/local regulatory requirements
- Perform regular audits of site files to ensure compliance
- Responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance at the local portfolio
- Boston Housing Authority Hope 6/LIHTC experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, Yardi experience a plus
Excellent communication skills
Strong work ethic & positive attitude
Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Send resumes to: Bsundai@winnco.com
A COMMUNITY OF QUALITY PROVIDED BY WINN RESIDENTIAL, BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS