Employment Opportunities at Children’s Services of Roxbury
Children's Services of Roxbury
Early Care and Education Center: Roxbury
- Lead Teacher: The Lead Teacher is to work in conjunction with the Senior Lead Teacher and Center Director to ensure high quality child care. Collaborate with other program staff to ensure smooth program operations. The Lead Teacher will share the responsibilities of educational goals, classroom activities, creation of new projects and programs, licensing requirements with the Senior Lead Teacher. *Must have an Associates (and/or enrolled in Bachelor Degree program in Early Childhood and/or Special Education) or Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education or related fields. Lead Teacher must have Infant, Toddler or Preschool Certification with E.En .C.
- Teacher: The teacher is responsible for assisting the lead teacher in the development, implementation and maintenance of the classroom curriculum and educational activities. *Associates Degree preferred in Early Childhood or related field and/or CDA certificate. Must have Infant, Toddler or Preschool Certification.
- Substitute Teachers: Teachers on call.
Behavioral Health Services – Roxbury
Community Service Agency (Specialized in Black Families): This program provides support to families with young people with Severe Emotional Disturbances: Roxbury
- Family Partners: Individuals who are experienced caregivers of youth with emotional challenges and are able to support and coach other families.
- Intensive Care Coordinator: An individual that facilitates the Wraparound care planning process and coordinates services and natural supports for youth experiencing emotional and behavioral challenges.
- In Home Therapist: Providing strength-based therapeutic relationship between a Master level clinician and the youth and family for the purpose of treating the youth’s behavioral health needs, including improving the family’s ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his/her healthy functioning within the family. *Must be a master’s level (or above) with at least 3 years experience in providing outpatient Behavioral health services to youth and families. Experience managing a home-based or Wraparound program models is preferred. Must be certified in the Massachusetts CBHI CANS.
- Director of Outpatient Therapy: The Outpatient Director provides clinical leadership and management of the Outpatient services(mental and substance abuse). The Outpatient Director is also part of the Behavioral Health Department Senior Management Team, which supports compliance with all delivery of services to the fiscal, ethical and legal standards of the Commonwealth and the mission and core values of CSR. The Outpatient Director is also responsible for the clinical case review process, continuing education development and the certification and recertification needs of all of the clinical staff of CSR’s Outpatient clinic. This individual ensures a high quality of Cultural and Linguistic competence and Trauma Informed therapeutic care. In addition this individual will ensure that care is being provided by a staff of appropriately trained duly certified and licensed practitioners and ensures a safe and efficient physical environment. *Must be a master’s level(or above) clinician. Experience managing a homebased or wrap-around program is preferred. Must be licensed at the Independent practice level or eligle for licensure to support the requirements of the program. Must be certified in Massachusetts CBHI CANS.
- Outpatient Mental Health Therapist: Performing assessments; formulating clinical diagnoses; providing individual, family and group counseling; collaborating with other agencies, family members and other relevant parties involved in the client’s care; providing consultation to CSR non clinical and home-based clinical staff; and participating in research/evaluation activities to ensure the delivery of evidence-based trauma informed care and best clinical practices. *Master’s level degree is required in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or a related field with 2 years experience in providing Behavioral health services to youth, adults and families. Experience in home-based or wraparound program models is preferred. Must be certified in the Massachusetts CBHI CANS.
- Recovery Coach: The Recovery Coach (RC) will provide peer recovery support services to adult /adolecent client’s with substance use disorder (SUD). Recovery Coach Services allow the coaches to meet client’s where they are both in the community and in their stage of change. This position will facilitate client access to recovery-oriented substance use disorder treatment, resources, and community recovery groups to assist the client. These services are individualized and help the clients identify their needs and plans for next steps. The RC will bridge the segregated treatment system into a more holistic care model through providing support across multiple systems and frameworks of care. In addition, the RC will maintain ongoing client support regardless of relapse and will serve as a motivator, role model, recovery guide,and encourages hope for clients with substance use disorders.
- School Based Coordinator: Under the direction of the School Based Manager and in collaboration with School Staff/School Administration, the coordinator will supervise the delivery of behavior health services provided by CSR. The School Based Coordinator will act as the contact person for all school partnerships and co-supervise the School Based Pods. *Candidate must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the fields of Humans Services, Management, Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology and or other related field or 5 years experience in a related field. Masters degree is encouraged but not required. A minimum of 1-3 years of management/supervisory experience is preferred.
- Substance Abuse Counselor: The Substance Abuse Counselor will provide quality substance abuse counseling services according to the program’s established policies and procedures. The Counselor reviews referrals, conducts screening to assign to outpatient counseling services, and if deemed appropriate, conducts bio-psycho-social assessments for use in treatment planning and referrals. The Counselor will conduct individual, couples, and family counseling. Furthermore, the Counselor will also provide case consultation, in-home therapy, and group therapy. As a group therapist the Counselor will be expected to participate in the development of group content. S/he works closely with treatment providers and referring organizations to expedite the referral processes and avoid duplication. Substance Abuse Counselors are expected to accurately complete all required record keeping forms, insure that clients’ charts are complete, and keep progress notes up to date at all times. S/he works to obtain and/or maintain clinical credentials and licensure by receiving supervision and attending training opportunities.
Intensive Foster Care Program: Tewksbury
- Child Specific Worker (Spanish Speaking- Tewksbury): CSR’s Intensive Foster Care Program works to place children in stable, loving, nurturing foster homes. Our goal is to find both short-term and long-term placements for at-risk children and youth with a broad range of emotional, physical and developmental special needs. Reunification with the child’s biological family is our goal. When that is not feasible, care providers and staff work together to formulate an alternate plan for permanency such as kinship care, guardianship, or adoption. *Bachelor’s level; and/ or 2-5 years of experience. Must be LCSW, LSW, LSWA, or LICSW eligible. Must have a valid driver’s license without restrictions and have reliable transportation.
Family Childcare Program – Roxbury
- Social Worker: The Social Worker will work with DCF(Dept. of Children and Families)/DEEC (Dept. of Early Care and Education) to ensure quality childcare for all children. The social worker will report to Family Childcare Program Director, and will recruit qualified educators and DCF referrals. Social worker will meet contract guidelines with DCF/DEEC, and ensure that all children’s needs are met in a quality child care home. He/She will attend community meetings, and share materials with Program Director. *Masters in Social Work or related field required. Must have a valid driver’s license without restrictions and have reliable transportation.
Congregate Shelter Program – Roxbury
- Case Manager: Coordinates all family support services and monitors family’s compliance to the individual’s self-sufficiency plan. Assists Participants in identifying and reducing barriers to permanent housing. Must be sensitive to the dignity and respect of program participants and staff. *BA in Human Services, Social Work or related field preferred. 1-3years of Case Management/ housing search experience preferred. Bilingual in Spanish required.
For more information regarding these listings and/or other employment opportunities, please visit our website at www.csrox.org and send your resume to Children’s Services of Roxbury, Inc. 520 Dudley St. Roxbury, MA 02119 Attn: Human Resource Department or email to email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE