Transportation Contract Manager
Massachusetts Port Authority
The Transportation Contract Manager at the Massachusetts Port Authority manages Massport’s Logan Express Facilities via contracted parking and facility operators and other vendors. Prepares Request for Proposals (RFPs) and manages the operator selection process for Logan Express and the Airport Shuttle Bus Services. The Transportation Contract Manager manages the Administrative Function of the Private Carrier Operators including oversight and management of the Gatekeeper Database. Manages operations at the Woburn Regional Transportation Center and manages the facility via oversight of the Parking and Facility Contractor Management Team.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, transportation management or airport planning (or related field) required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years’ relevant experience, preferably in transportation or airport environment required. A minimum of 5 years’ prior experience in transportation and/or project/program management required. A minimum of 5 years prior experience in budget management is also required.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications required.
- Demonstrated experience in writing detailed Requests for Proposals for Transportation related services.
- Demonstrated experience conducting research and analyzing data.
- Demonstrated skills in written, graphic and oral communications.
- Demonstrated skills in contract budget management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with diverse groups.
- Ability to prepare presentation graphics and materials.
- Ability to pass a Massport controlled substance test and security background checks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical analysis techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of travel demand forecasting.
For a more detailed job description and to apply, please visit www.massport.com or use the URL below and click on the job title you are interested then click on the “Apply” link! http://agency.governmentjobs.com/massport/default.cfm