Transportation Revenue Coordinator
Massachusetts Port Authority
The Transportation Revenue Coordinator at the Massachusetts Port Authority serves as Massport’s representative with TNC (Transportation Network Company) operators on all issues regarding monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, reconciliation of monthly, quarterly and annual payments to Gatekeeper information. Assists in TNC revenue and transaction audit process. Processes, records, and maintains information for database of private carriers.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 1 – 3 years’ experience in account and contract coordination, administration, and billing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet applications required.
- Working knowledge of state and federal requirements for commercial ground transportation operators preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Massachusetts state laws and codes set forth by the Department of Energy and Technology as well as the federal laws and codes as they pertain to commercial vehicles crossing state lines preferred.
- Ability to pass a Massport controlled substance test and background security check.
For a detailed description, visit Massport website and apply online by clicking on the job title you are interested in and clicking on the “Apply” link! http://agency.governmentjobs.com/massport/default.cfm