Enroll at Roxbury Community College this summer
Summer II courses at RCC provide a great opportunity to earn college credits in a few short weeks.
While summer courses are shorter in duration, they offer full college credit. Whether you are looking to start your college education or earn a few credits towards your degree, RCC’s summer courses are designed for you.
Summer II classes at RCC begin on Tuesday, July 6, 2021. All summer classes are offered through online, hybrid, or virtual instruction, allowing maximum flexibility.
• Online: A fully online course without set meeting times
Online courses are completed fully online, without in-person meetings. You can complete the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, but you must submit assignments and exams by set deadlines.
• Hybrid: A course with scheduled face-to-face meeting times and an online component
Hybrid courses are completed on-campus with designated meeting days and times with the remainder of the assignments completed online.
• Virtual: A fully online course with scheduled meeting times
Virtual courses are completed online but have set meeting times. You are required to log in and participate in course meetings via web-based communication (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) at the scheduled days/times.
In Boston, you have many options to consider when deciding where to study. RCC is an excellent choice, because:
1. RCC Makes A College Education Affordable – Our course fees are some of the lowest in MA, and our Office of Financial Aid can connect you with financial aid programs designed to offset program costs. A variety of state- and city-sponsored programs are available, and we also offer merit- and need-based scholarships.
2. Laptops Are Available – RCC is committed to providing every student who needs a laptop with one for the duration of your studies. We also have a limited number of wifi hot spots available. Through the RoxSTARS program, you’ll always have the technology needed for academic success!
3. All Courses Transfer – All courses at RCC transfer to four-year institutions. You can begin your studies at RCC and transfer your credits to any four-year school when the time comes. Our Office of Transfer Services offers dedicated, one-on-one support, ensuring that you receive personalized guidance on transfer options and that your RCC transcripts reach transfer institutions on time.
4. RCC Offers A Quality Educational Experience – Our faculty members are dedicated to your success. Faculty members have spent countless hours ensuring that online and remote coursework is of the same quality as on-campus instruction so that you receive the full college experience, regardless of how classes are offered. Faculty members remain available outside of the classroom for virtual and limited on-campus office hours so that you receive the support you need.
Ready to Get Started?
Visit rcc.mass.edu/summerfall2021 to start the registration process. You can also contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com or 857-701-1200. Admissions counselors are available to answer your questions and guide you through the enrollment process.
We look forward to seeing you, virtually, this summer!
It’s never too early to enroll in fall courses!
Summer in Boston always flies by—September will be here before you know it! It’s never too early to start thinking about fall classes. RCC
staff will be available throughout the summer to help you enroll.
Visit rcc.mass.edu/apply to learn more about the enrollment process. We look forward to seeing you this fall.