Enroll at Roxbury Community College – Spring Classes Start Soon!
At RCC, Your Future is Our Focus, now and always. We know that every student is unique and has different preferences for online or in-person learning. When you enroll at RCC, you can register for the courses that work best for YOU.
If you prefer the flexibility of completing course assignments at your own pace, enroll in online courses. Do you learn best in a physical classroom, surrounded by like-minded learners? Enroll in on-campus courses. Maybe you prefer a little of both? Then create a schedule with online, in-person, and hybrid classes. Our advisors will help you create a schedule based on your preferred learning style!
Spring courses begin on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, and Spring Access courses begin on Monday, January 31, 2022.
• On-campus: A traditional class, with instruction provided in a physical classroom, at set meeting times.
• Online: A fully online course without set meeting times.
• Hybrid: A course with scheduled face-to-face meeting times and an online component.
• Virtual: A fully online course with scheduled meeting times.
In Boston, you have many colleges to consider when deciding where to study. Enrolling at RCC comes with many benefits, including:
1. RCC Makes A College Education Affordable – Our course fees are some of the lowest in MA, and our Office of Financial Aid can connect you with financial aid programs designed to offset program costs. A variety of state- and city-sponsored programs are available, and we also offer merit- and need-based scholarships.
2. Laptops Are Available – RCC is committed to providing every student who needs a laptop with one for the duration of your studies. We also have a limited number of wifi hot spots available. Through the RoxSTARS program, you’ll always have the technology needed for academic success!
3. All Courses Transfer – All courses at RCC transfer to four-year institutions. You can begin your studies at RCC and transfer your credits to any four-year school when the time comes. Our Office of Transfer Services offers dedicated, one-on-one support, ensuring that you receive personalized guidance on transfer options and that your RCC transcripts reach transfer institutions on time.
4. RCC Offers A Quality Educational Experience – Our faculty members are dedicated to your success. Faculty members have spent countless hours ensuring that online and remote coursework is of the same quality as on-campus instruction so that you receive the full college experience, regardless of how classes are offered. Faculty members remain available outside of the classroom for virtual and limited on-campus office hours so that you receive the support you need.
RCC’s Nursing Program
Now more than ever, Boston needs skilled nurses to provide exceptional patient care in a variety of settings. RCC’s Nursing Program offers an affordable, quality education to prepare you for the NCLEX exam and transfer to a four-year nursing program. Located within walking distance of the Longwood medical area, our state-of-the-art nursing simulation lab and mock hospital ensure that you’ll have time to practice your skills in a real-world setting before starting your clinical hours. Application deadline: April 29, 2022.
Visit www.rcc.mass.edu/nursing or contact Sileshi A. Mebrate at Nursing@rcc.mass.edu or 857-701-1638 for more information.
Radiographers are responsible for ensuring accurate patient X-rays in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, and medical offices. RCC’s Radiologic Technology Program is a full-time, two-year Associate in Science degree program providing professional training for radiographers. Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to take the national radiology exam, a prerequisite to seeking employment as a registered entry-level radiographer. Application deadline: March 31, 2022.
Visit www.rcc.mass.edu/radtech or contact Director Gary L’Abbe Jr., MHA CNMT, RT(R)(N)(CT) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ready to Get Started?
Visit www.rcc.mass.edu/apply to start the registration process. You can also contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com or 857-701-1200. Admissions counselors are available to answer your questions and guide you through the enrollment process.