FREE Central Sterile Processing Training (CSP) and Job Placement Services
Join us for an information session about our Central Sterile Processing Technician Training program, which begins in October, 2022.
About this event
This STRIVE Boston and JVS CSP Technician Training program will provide you with a career path that includes tremendous growth potential. During the information session, we will discuss and answer questions about the program.
Become a Central Sterile Processing Technician Training overview:
• FREE training for all participants
• Training Start Date: October 3, 2022
• Training Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9am—4pm
• Includes 10 hours per week of hands-on training in a CSP Hospital site on Wednesdays
• Prepare to pass the National Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) Exam
• Individualized job placement services at hospital employers in the Boston area upon successful completion of training program
• Starting pay rate: $18-22 per/hour
• Fluent or strong English skills
• Must have a desire to work as a CSP Technician
• HS Diploma, GED or equivalent required, must be 18+ years
• Applicants are required to successfully complete CORI, SORI, background, and drug screenings
• Applicants must commit to a full-time, 12-week training program, complete externship hours and (CRCST) Exam Prep
Employer partners: Boston Children’s Hospital, Mass General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, and New England Baptist Hospital.