Info Sessions: Next Steps for Boston Dance Grant
Attention all dance and circus artists, the Next Steps for Boston Dance grant is back – and better! Attend an info session to learn more about the program and to learn helpful tips to help you with your application. The program features support and resources for movement artists at all career levels, including:
• 250 hours of flexible rehearsal space over 18 months* (see partners on website)
• 5 consulting meetings with expert advisors
• $6,000 in implementation funds to take a “next step” in work or career
• A series of cohort meetings to allow for relationship-building and co-learning
• Access to ongoing support for grantees that continues post the grant period
See full program description and eligibility at www.tbf.org/nonprofits/grant-making-initiatives/next-steps-for-boston-dance.
Never applied before? We’re here to help and provide advice. Register now to attend an info session:
Wednesday September 22, 7:00 p.m.
Monday September 27, 10:00 a.m.
Thursday September 30, 7:00 p.m.
Sunday October 3, 4:30 p.m.
Friday October 8, 10:00 a.m.
Next Steps for Boston Dance is a Boston Foundation, Aliad Fund, and Movement Arts Creation Studio partnership.