Administrative Support Coordinator
We are seeking a creative and collaborative Administrative Support Coordinator with a passion for community driven placemaking. This individual is detail oriented with the ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment and requires a strong administrative, operations and customer service skill-set.
This position is in person daily and is located at the Related Beal corporate office – 177 Milk Street, Boston, MA 02109.
- Reception and conference rooms management
- Guest arrival & assistance; maintain guest log
- Answering and directing calls
- Scheduling conference rooms for meetings
- Mail and courier services
- Incoming mail sorting and distribution; outgoing mail prep and pick up
- Postage machine management
- Courier requests
- Office catering, setup and breakdown
- Assist with data entry and document prvoduction tasks (printing, scanning, and filing)
- Administrative support to 3 Executives (Executive Vice President; Senior Vice President, Development; Vice President, Corporate and Community Engagement)
- Schedule and manage the busy and ever-changing calendars for both internal and external meeting requirements. Will need to be aware of/plan for travel time/flexibility between time commitments, as well as prep time needed for each appointment or engagement.
- Review calendars daily and remind throughout the day in order to keep Executives on schedule. Proactively review 3-4 weeks out on a daily basis to ensure calendar up to date and to resolve potential conflicts.
- Work with the Executives on synthesis of internal, external, and board meetings agendas, meeting materials and actions items follow up in advance of the meetings
- Assist with scheduling multiple team meetings, tracking attendance and follow up
- Assist the Executives’ teams on internal and external meetings scheduling.
- Act as the Executives’ gatekeeper and the primary point of contact
- Make phone calls on behalf of the Executives
- Prepare monthly expense reports
- Meals coordination
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant administrative support experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management
- Keen attention to detail
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi-task, shift direction easily and prioritize
- Good judgment, discretion and strong discipline
- Experience in a role that requires a high level of discretion with confidential information
- Team player, self-starter
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, WebEx, Zoom and Box
- Experience working in a corporate environment is highly preferred
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred