Assistant Nurse Manager
Come join the awesome team at Beth Israel Lahey Health Mount Auburn Hospital!
- Assess needs of staff, provides a comprehensive orientation program, and provides opportunities to meet learning needs.
- Participates in management activities such as personnel functions, staffing, budget preparation, and implementation.
- Participates in hospital/unit committees, projects, and conferences and encourages other staff members’ participation.
- Schedules and delegates nursing responsibilities based on staff abilities and patient acuity providing for optimum patient care 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- Provides direct patient care and acts as a clinical role model.
- Maintains effective open communication between staff and administration as it relates to patient care and/or changes on the unit.
- Participates in educational experiences of affiliated schools.
- N.L.N. accredited school of nursing training. Knowledge of nursing process, innovative therapies in patient care, current knowledge of medications, treatments, and use of sophisticated equipment, normally acquired through the completion of a training program.
- Current registration in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Two years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills for effective communication with patients, families, and health care professionals.