Position: Benefits Administrator
Department: Human Resources
Hiring Range: $59,319 – $76,986
The Town of Needham HR Department is hiring for Benefits Administrator, responsible for administration of health, life, dental and other benefits for active employees and retirees. Requires strong organizational skills to administer the full-cycle of benefits processes, from enrollment, to payroll deductions, to auditing invoices. Must be highly responsive, a clear communicator, have extreme ownership in their work, and initiative to identify and implement solutions independently.
Bachelors required plus 3 years related experience, and proficiency with Excel.
Click here for full posting and to apply by December 13, 2021. Call 781-455-7500 x507 for questions.
As a Town of Needham employee, you’re offered a rewarding career-opportunity serving the Needham community, a thriving and growing town in the Metro Boston area. The HR Office office sits in the historic Town Hall, located in Needham Center, a walkable hub of unique shops, interesting restaurants, beautiful parks and served by four MBTA commuter rail stations. The Town of Needham is a professionally run organization that is committed to creating an inclusive culture where employees can perform at the highest levels.
In addition to a competitive salary, the total offer will feature a comprehensive benefits package, which may include:
• Flexible work options available
• “Summer Hours” with early release Fridays
• Employer-sponsored Health insurance from 4 carriers
• Health Savings Account with employer contributions
• Flexible Spending Account for Health Care and Dependent Care
• Dental, Vision, Accident coverage, low-cost basic and optional Life Insurance
• Retirement: Defined Benefit Pension plan, optional Town-matching 457b Deferred Comp
• Leave: competitive vacation leave, 12.5 paid holidays, 2 personal days and 15 sick days per year. No cap on Sick accrual.
• Tuition assistance and paid professional development opportunities
• Highly supportive of participation in professional associations
• Qualified Employer for the Federal Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health, financial education, legal referrals, and much more
The Town of Needham is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Females, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.