Multiple High School Teaching Positions
Since 1920, St. Bernard's has prepared students to be life-long learners and leaders who embrace the world with courage, compassion and a dedication to service.
St. Bernard’s High School, Inc., is an independent, private Catholic secondary school located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts that serves to educate students in grades 9-12 in a college-preparatory environment. Established in 1920, we have a century-long tradition of preparing young men and women of varying backgrounds for success in college and career. Rooted in Catholic social teachings and a service-centered value system, we are committed to academic and moral excellence — and our thousands of Bernardian alumni, talented faculty and staff, and spirited student body embody that exact mission.
- Applicants should email a cover letter, resume/CV, and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer.
On behalf of St. Bernard’s High School, we are excited to announce 5 job openings:
CURRENT STB OPENINGS (July 2021):
- Spanish Teacher – full-time, starts August 30, 2021
- Science Teacher – full-time, starts August 30, 2021
- Humanities Teacher – full-time, starts August 30, 2021
- High School Adjustment Counselor – part-time, starts August 30, 2021
- Art Teacher – part-time, starts August 30, 2021
We hope you’ll apply!