Come join our great team at Harbor Health!
Harbor Health Services is an innovative, growing, mission-based organization that lives, serves and collaborates with our community members to achieve our mission to help individuals reach their full potential through access to local, affordable services that promote health. We are seeking a talented Practice Manager to join our team at the Daniel Driscoll Neponset Health Center.
The Practice Manager is responsible for supporting the Senior VP of the Community Health Centers, Medical Director and Chief Nursing Officer to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day running of the clinical and operations departments at the health center.
We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, Generous Paid Time Off plus 11 additional Holidays and much more!
• Participates in the planning, directing, coordinating and/or supervising of health care services.
• Daily responsibility for the scheduling and realignment of staff to ensure effective coverage for efficient patient access and flow.
• Hires, orients and trains, supervises and evaluates, develops and disciplines staff as needed.
• Ensures all related processes such as referrals, appointments, clinical indicators etc. are implemented and maintained for optimal outcomes.
• Ensures that all office and medical supplies are maintained at par.
• Assists in the implementation and monitoring of new initiatives.
• Collects cash receipts and reconciles daily revenue.
• Develops, implements and manages data driven quality reports and makes recommendations as appropriate.
• Assists the Senior VP of the Community Health Centers, Medical Director and Chief Nursing Officer with audits and other regulatory activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in management, Health Administration or related field required or may substitute 4+ years of progressive Operations responsibility managing and oversight of a large staff and budget.
• Five plus years of experience in operations (including Registration, Scheduling, Template Building and Referral Management) preferred, experience with EPIC/OCHIN EPM/EMR preferred.
• Knowledge of the principals and practices of health planning and clinic management
• Computer literate, with Intermediate skills in Office 365 including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and customers service skills
• Experience in a Community Health Center setting preferred
• Knowledge of personnel management, patient scheduling systems, and medical office management preferred
• Familiarity with health insurance and health care regulations
• Advanced degree in public health, health care management, or related field preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.