Come join Harbor Health's great Elder Service Plan Team!
The Transportation Coordinator – CNA collaborates with the medical scheduler, providers, Site Director and the Director of Operations to arrange the transportation needs of participants who attend the Adult Day Health Center (ADHC) of the Elder Service Plan and who have medical appointments. The Transportation Coordinator coordinates the transportation needs with the transportation vendors and manages the flow of participants going to and returning from medical appointments throughout the day.
Position is located at the Elder Service Plan, 479 Torrey Street, Brockton. Monday through Friday daytime hours, no eves or weekend and free parking!
• Coordinates transportation needs for participants.
• Collaborates with medical schedulers and transportation vendors to ensure transportation is scheduled.
• Performs walk- in van inspections monthly per regulations.
• Facilitates compliance by vendors for and documentations of pick-up and drop-off times for participants being escorted and provides documentation as per regulations.
• Coordinates with the Enrollment Department scheduling prospective clients to the Center.
• Meets monthly with the Site Director on prospective clients to the Center.
• Documents daily attendance of participants at the ADHC including during evacuation events.
• Working with the transportation vendor, adjusts schedules of drivers and participants to accommodate requests.
• Meets weekly with the Site Director and Center Nurse Manager to review upcoming medical appointments.
• Assists all participants to and from the transportation vans upon arrival and departure from the ADHC.
Required/Preferred Education Experience and Skills:
• High School diploma or GED
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) required
• Must have one year of experience working with and elder population.
• Beginner/Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Proven ability to resolve problems creatively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a Team.
• Ability to maintain composure during periods of high stress.
• Must be able to utilize critical thinking skills to problem solve throughout the day.
• Ability to Identify problems and seek solutions, respond quickly to new challenges and makes timely decisions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.