Docket No. SU19P0761GD interests of Promyse B Butler
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
The Trial Court
Probate and Family Court Department
SUFFOLK Division Docket No. SU19P0761GD
NOTICE AND ORDER:
Petition for Appointment of Guardian of a Minor
In the interests of Promyse B Butler
of Mattapan, MA
NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES
1. Hearing Date/Time: A hearing on a Petition for Appointment of Guardian of a Minor filed on 04/03/2019 by Venise M. L Paul of Mattapan, MA will be held 11/15/2019 08:30 AM Guardianship of Minor Hearing Located at 24 New Chardon Street, Boston, MA 02114 (Probation Dept)
2. Response to Petition: You may respond by filing a written response to the Petition or by appearing in person at the hearing. If you choose to file a written response, you need to:
File the original with the Court; and
Mail a copy to all interested parties at least five (5) business days before the hearing.
3. Counsel for the Minor: The minor (or an adult on behalf of the minor) has the right to request that counsel be appointed for the minor.
4. Counsel for Parents: If you are a parent of the minor child who is the subject of this proceeding you have a right to be represented by an attorney. If you want an attorney and cannot afford to pay for one and if you give proof that you are indigent, an attorney will be assigned to you. Your request for an attorney should be made immediately by filling out the Application of Appointment of Counsel form. Submit the application form in person or by mail at the court location where your case if going to be heard.
5. Presence of the Minor at Hearing: A minor over age 14 has the right to be present at any hearing, unless the Court finds that it is not in the minor’s best interests.
THIS IS A LEGAL NOTICE: An important court proceeding that may affect your rights has been scheduled. If you do not understand this notice or other court papers, please contact an attorney for legal advice.
Date: August 2, 2019
Felix D. Arroyo
Register of Probate