Located in the heart of the transit-rich Back Bay, the newly re-imagined YWCA building at 140 Clarendon Street preserves the many cultural and educational organizations located there while also providing new affordable housing to those in need. These 210 newly created studio and one-bedroom apartments are being offered as affordable rental housing to income-qualified applicants.
Residents will be supported through community partnerships and Beacon’s Community Engagement Team.
- Resident computer center
- Fitness center
- Resident gathering spaces and library
- Wellness office for visiting nurses
- Assistance accessing free or low-cost meals
- 24/7 on-site security
- 24/7 emergency maintenance
- On-site management
- Heat, hot water, and electricity included!
- Fully accessible apartments available
- Air conditioning
- Fully applianced kitchens
To apply to this community please visit:
For additional information please contact:
140 Clarendon Street, Boston, MA 02116
Equal Housing Opportunity