Kenmore Abbey Apartments
Affordable Housing Opportunity
Kenmore Abbey Apartments is an affordable community in the heart of Kenmore Square and is re-opening the waiting list and taking applications for 1 and 2-bedroom apartments for the elderly (62+ years old) or persons with a disability.
Applicants must be determined eligible in accordance with the regulations of the HUD Section 8 Housing Program. The income eligibility requirements are as follows:
1 Person: $37,750 2 Persons $43,150 3 Persons: $48,550 4 Persons: $53,900
Applications will be available starting April 5, 2019 in various ways:
- You can call (617) 437-1531/TDD 711, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, and ask for an application to be mailed or e-mailed to you.
- In person at the management office located at 490 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30PM.
- In person at Kenmore Abbey’s security desk at 490 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215, 1st floor, 24 hours – 7 days a week.
- Via our website: www.kenmoreabbey-apts.com
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be completed and returned by mail or post-stamped, faxed to us at (617) 437-0022, or delivered in-person to the management office or security desk.
For more information, language assistance, or reasonable accomodations for persons with disabilities, contact Kenmore Abbey at 617-437-1531.
Equal Housing Opportunity