Affordable Homeownership Opportunity
615 Trout Brook Road, Oxbow Meadows, Wayland, MA
Oxbow Meadows offers affordably priced homes in Wayland, a family community well known for its exceptional schools. Intelligent design, green innovations and overall affordability make these residences an exceptional value. Oxbow Meadows consists of 16 affordable units built in 2009 on 13 acres, including 10 acres of open space in North Wayland on the Lincoln line. Each unit has a deed restriction to ensure affordability.
Este es un documento importante. Si necesita interpretación lingüística, comuníquese directamente con el personal de la AMS firstname.lastname@example.org o (508) 655-6310 x14.
- The purchase price: $241,900. Estimated Monthly Taxes: $336. Estimated Monthly Condo Fees: $374.
- The eligible homebuyer will be selected by lottery.
- The maximum income restriction is 80% of Area Median Income (2023): 1 Person $82,950; 2 Persons: $94,800; 3 Persons: $106,650; 4 Persons: $118,450.
Other restrictions apply.
- There is no minimum household income requirement, but households must have a mortgage pre-approval that covers the sales price of the home to apply for the lottery.
- The maximum household asset limit is $75,000.
Applications must be received by the WHA office by 4:00 PM on July 13, 2023. Applications are available at the Wayland Housing Authority office, 106 Main Street, Wayland, MA 01778 or visit our website: https://www.wayland.ma.us/wayland-housing-authority/pages/affordable-moderate-income-housing-opportunities. A virtual public information meeting will be held at 12 Noon on July 6, 2023 via Zoom. To join the meeting go to Zoom Meeting ID: 894 7395 1351. Attendance is not mandatory.