Residences at Brighton Marine
One, Two & Three Bedroom 135% AMI Workforce Housing Apartments
Available for Income Eligible Families and Individuals • Veteran Preference
Household Size 1-person 2 persons 3 persons 4 persons 5 persons 6 persons
Maximum Income $126,900 $144,990 $163,080 $181,170 $195,750 $210,195
BR Size 0 Bedroom 1 Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Rent $1,634 $1,971 $2,606 $3,085
APPLICATIONS can be picked up weekdays from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM at the following locations:
- Brighton Marine Office – 1465 Commonwealth Avenue, Brighton, MA 02135
- Boston Housing Authority – 52 Chauncy Street, Boston, MA 02111
- Brighton Public Library, Brighton Marine Health, Boston City Hall.
Application Deadline: June 23rd
Submit application to: Brighton Marine Office, 1465 Commonwealth Ave, Brighton, MA 02135 in person no later than 4:00 PM on June 23rd, by Fax at 617-315-2559, email to email@example.com or by mail postmarked no later than June 23rd, 2021.
• Tenants selected for initial occupancy and waiting list placement through a lottery. Placement determined by lottery number priority and not the time and date of application.
• Lottery will be held on July 1st at 9:30 AM
Call (617) 586-3178 for more information about the application process, or reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. TDD/TTY: (617) 624-6001
Owned by Brighton Marine Housing LP and professionally managed by WinnResidential
Equal Housing Opportunity