67 Mechanic Street, Attleboro, MA | www.LiveSterlingLofts.com
NEW APARTMENTS FOR ADULTS AGE 55+
NOW LEASING FOR FALL ’19 OCCUPANCY!
Visit our Discovery Leasing Center by Appointment 8 North Main St 4th floor, Attleboro, MA (The Bronson Building)
# OF UNITS APT. SIZE MONTHLY RENT % AMI PROGRAM TYPE
1 1 BR Income Based Section 8 Project Based Section 8/Tax Credit
5 1BR Income Based Section 8 Project Based Section 8/FCF/Tax Credit
2 2BR Income Based Section 8 Project Based Section 8/Tax Credit
2 1BR $383* 30%AMI Section 42 | Tax Credit
38 1 BR $845* 60% AMI Section 42 | Tax Credit
8 2 BR $1020* 60% AMI Section 42 | Tax Credit
*Income Restrictions Apply. Rents are listed as net, after current utility allowance. Section 8 Vouchers Welcome.
Maximum Income per Household Size (HUD) 2018 Limits For the Section 42 | Tax Credit Program
HH SIZE 30% OF AMI 60% OF AMI HH SIZE 30% AMI 60%AMI
1 Person $17,220 $34,440 4 Person $24,570 $49,140
2 Person $19,680 $39,360 5 Person $26,550 $53,100
3 Person $22,140 $44,280 6 Person $28,530 $57,060
The income limits in the chart do not apply to Section 8 Voucher Holders. 7 of the units have preference for households requiring an accessible unit (5 units will be handicap accessible for mobility MAAB/CBH and 2 will be for sensory impaired households. 3 of the units prefer homeless households. 5 affordable units are assisted by the Facilities Consolidation Fund (FCF) program and will be identified and referred through a closed referral process by the MA Dept. of Mental Health (DMH) or the MA Dept. of Developmental Services (DDS).
You May Pick Up Rental Applications at one of the Following Convenient Locations between May 1- July 1, 2019:
- Sterling Lofts discovery Leasing Center-8 North Main St,Suite #403D,Attleboro-weekdays 9AM-4:00PM
- Attleboro Public Library – 74 North Main St, Attleboro, MA – weekdays 9AM – 4:30PM
- Attleboro Council on Aging- 25 South Main St, Attleboro, MA – weekdays 9AM – 4:30PM
- Attleboro Housing Authority- 80 South Ave, Attleboro, MA – weekdays 9AM-4:30PM
Informational and Lottery Public Meeting:
- Attleboro Public Library, 74 North Main Street, Attleboro, MA -Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 6PM
- The Lottery will be held on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 @ 1PM at Attleboro Public Library – 74 North Main St, Attleboro
- The public is welcome, applicants are not required to be present.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE MAILED TO:
P.O. Box 604, Attleboro, MA 02703
Fax to: 508-355-0707 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY 5PM, JULY 1, 2019
Submission of an application will not guarantee housing for occupancy, there will be a screening process. Once the initial lease up has been completed, your housing application lottery placement number will become your waitlist number for future occupancy. Only completed and signed applications will be considered for the Lottery. Anticipated occupancy is Fall 2019.
For more information or reasonable accommodations:
STERLING LOFTS (774)225-0225 TTY/TDD: (800) 439-2370, or email email@example.com
A Smoke Free Community.
Equal Housing Opportunity